Have a question? We're here to help.
Contact us at 87747237 if you have further enquiries.
Order & Delivery FAQ
There are 3 ways:
- Pre-order on the website. Choose items from our menu under the “Shop” tab. You can place your order 2 months in advance, latest by 2pm the day before. Do note on festive or busy periods we may close orders earlier, do place your orders early to avoid disappointment, we accept orders on a first come first served bases.
- Walk-in to the store to order
- Whatsapp us at 87747237
Yes you can place the order as usual, at checkout page you can key in your recipient’s local address. Do leave the recipient contact number for us to contact.
Note that we accept credit card payment, but they are subjected to a 3% card processing fee.
Do ensure the recipient will be home for the delivery for a successful delivery. However, if you prefer us to help check, kindly let us know you require the service and we will help to call your recipient and arrange a suitable date for delivery.
We have a selection of sliced cakes, cookies, bread and ice-cream at the store daily for take-away/ walk-in purchase..
As we don’t have whole cakes on display, if you would like to get a whole cake, do call us to check for flavours available, make a pre-payment before coming by, and we will prepare your cake for a quick collection. Waiting time may be 10-30 mins at the store without pre-calling as we prepare your cake with fresh ingredients upon payment. All cakes are made to order for the best freshness quality.
For same-day whole cake delivery kindly call or whatsapp us at 87747237 to enquire on the cakes available for the day. We provide free booking service and 100% of delivery fees will be for delivery. Let us know your postal code to get a quote. Upon payment via paynow transfer, we can send you a cake within 1-2 hours (depending on your location). You can also book your own delivery and we can pass to your delivery driver.
For our free/standard/promo delivery:
Delivery is estimated to arrive within 10am-12nn everyday, except Tuesdays 2-4pm. It is a 2-hour window and we are not able to adhere to a specific arrival time, i.e. arrive after 11am, or arrive by 10am, as the driver determines the route and we are not able to choose when exactly it arrives within the 2 hr delivery window.
Do note delivery window is an estimate and the driver may arrive earlier/later depending on traffic/weather/busy festive period.
For specific timing delivery please see next section.
If our delivery window doesn’t suit your needs and you would like us to deliver at a special timing, we can deliver within a 1-hour window anytime between 9am-6pm (subject to our opening hours and manpower abilities). Kindly whatsapp us your request with postal code to get a quote.
Alternatively, you can also send a driver (i.e grab express/lalamove) to pick up the items. Do select “Car” to ensure your items arrive in good condition. For this option, select “pickup” at checkout when you order on our website and let us know you will be sending a driver to collect.
Standard delivery $15 with any purchase // $8 with $100 purchase // Free with $150 purchase
For Express same-day delivery within 1hr window- whatsapp us with postal code to enquire.
We provide delivery services island-wide within Singapore.
There are no restrictions to locations at the moment; however, should there be a location we can’t deliver to, we will be reaching out to you to inform and full-refund will be made.
Once payment is made, the order is confirmed. You can proceed to pick up the cake on the selected day or await our delivery.
Our system also sends out an automated email once the order is paid. Do check the spam/junk folder, if there is no email, it is likely blocked by the email inbox and it is not uncommon. Rest assured that once the order is paid, it is confirmed. You can log in to your account to check on the order, or you can whatsapp us to get the order summary.
- We do not accept any refunds or cancellations or amendments once payment is processed and completed online or via phone.
- We do not provide refunds for any orders made wrongly. Please check your order carefully before checking out.
- We may be able to postpone the order on a case by case basis, kindly whatsapp us on the request.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject requests. Kindly note we will not be able to make changes to the order if the cake has been made.
Kindly ensure you are around to receive your cake as most of our items require refrigeration.
If the driver is unable to reach you via intercom/doorbell/knocking/calling you, we will leave the cake at the door/gate. If your estate is a condo and we are unable to enter the lobby to leave at your door, the driver will bring back the cake to the store. You may pick up the cake from the store or arrange the cake to be rescheduled. The rescheduling delivery fee will be chargeable at $30, and has to be completed within the next day.
Do note, as we use 3rd party delivery drivers, regardless of circumstances, once delivery is successfully completed to the recipient destination, it is chargeable and non-disputable. We seek your kind understanding on the matter.
West/Central Location: Blk 3 Everton Park 01-73 (Bakery next to 7-eleven), s080003
Timing: 11am-5pm Weds – thurs, 11am-5pm Fri-Sun
East Location: 3020 Ubi Ave 2, Lift lobby at level 1 (call when reach)
Timing: 10am-3pm, Tues-Sun
If you require morning collection kindly inform us via whatsapp, we can arrange.
Do note that the cut-off time is at 2pm daily for next day orders. The date you want may also be unavailable if we are closed or delivery is full.
Please place your orders early. If you really need a cake, you can call us at 8774237 and we will try our best to assist.
You can collect it the next day. If next day is a Monday where we are closed, you can top up for delivery or collect on Tuesday.
If left uncollected for 2 days/ item goes bad, the item(s) will be disposed and no refund will be made.
Buns- Kept frozen up to 1 month from collection/delivery
Tea cake- keep refrigerated up to 5 days
Cookies- room temperature up to 3 weeks
Ice cream- Frozen, see expiry date at bottom of pint, at least 2 months.
Cream roll- keep refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for 3 weeks. Slice before freezing so you only need to take out the slices you are consuming for defrosting in fridge.
All our cakes are natural and made without preservatives, hence kindly consume within 3 days from the date of delivery/collection for best quality. For items with fruits, kindly consume the fruits first, within 2 days.
* Do visually check the cake before consumption, as we don’t use preservatives; shelf-life is highly dependable on storage fridge (condition, temperature, moisture, etc.)
If you intend to keep the cake longer, up to 5 days, our recommendation is to keep in airtight container to prevent the cake from drying.
6 inch- 5-6 pax
8 inch- 8-12 pax
If you buy regular sugared cakes often and prefer regular large slices for cakes, we advise using the lower-end of the estimation and err on the side of safety by getting the larger cake.
i.e. if having 10 pax, you can get 2x 6 inch or 1x 8 inch.
We can provide knife, candle, and a premium happy birthday sign upon request, please state under delivery notes at checkout.
If you would like customized words ” Written message on cake”, we also provide, kindly state your words at checkout. This is a small handwritten gold sign made of paper.
Yes all our items are diabetic-friendly, in fact they are 3x more diabetic friendly than regular bakeries who provide diabetic-friendly cakes. Everything at Kekito Bakery is flourless and sugar free, allowing each cake to be extremely low in carbohydrates. Diabetics can test by seeing almost little to no blood sugar spike after consuming the cake.
Yes, at Kekito Bakery we bake with the strictest keto standards.
Our key ingredients include:
(no maltitol, no honey or blood sugar spiking alternatives)
❤️Real dairy cream
(no vegan chemical cream)
❤️Real grass-fed butter
(no vegan butter made of inflammatory vegetable fats, no margarine, no vegetable oil)
❤️Made of real almonds and cheese
We also have a nut-free range suitable for the Keto Purist.
Our entire menu is made all-natural and free of nasties- no grain, flour, chemicals, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives.
We also avoid the following items commonly seen in fake keto bakes:
- Xylitol/ Maltitol- these are inferior sweeteners that will still spike your blood sugar levels and xylitol is even lethal for pets. These keto bakes tend to be extremely cheap due to the use of inferior sweeteners.
- 70/80%/90% or “Keto Chocolate” or “Valrhona chocolate”- these chocolates all contain hidden sugars if you look at their ingredient list. With the use of these chocolate which already contains sugar added to them, no other sugars are required and can falsely be labelled as “Keto”. Only 100% chocolate has no sugar added. (Valrhona Chocolate is made with maltitol as a sweetener. As it is not a sugar, many inexperienced bakers consider it sugar-free, diabetic-friendly, keto-friendly)
- Red velvet cake- most red velvet cake is made of red colouring containing sugar. Not only is the ingredient made of fake colouring (and a lot is required to make the cake red), they contain hidden sugars.
- Soy flour- We avoid soy flour as most brands are not gmo-free and hence, not a sustainable source of protein for those on Keto. Soy may also affect hormones, and as insulin is a hormone we are trying to regulate, Soy may interfere and does not fit our strict keto standards.
- Crispy feuilletine- this makes a cake amazing crunchy and some bakeries do add this to a keto cake. Regular feuilletine is made with flour/sugar and is not suitable for keto. Do be careful of crunchy cakes.
- Banana- there is no keto-friendly banana cake as banana is high in carbs. We caution you from consuming a banana cake labelled as keto. If it does not contain real banana, then it contains fake banana essence which is made of chemicals. Chemicals do not meet our strict keto standards and so we do not offer fake keto banana cake.
- Vegan- Vegan and keto usually are not uttered in the same phrase because vegan bakes are usually non-keto- containing harmful vegetable oils and non-dairy cream made of chemicals. We also notice fake vegan keto bakeries putting sugary chocolate as customised wording on cakes. It is possible to make a vegan keto baked treat using coconut oils, but you would taste mainly coconut in every flavour. (if you cant discern coconut in your vegan cake, then the oils used are likely to be inflammatory vegetable oil/margarine)
View our complete ingredient list here: Our Keto Ingredients
We have items for vegetarians who can take dairy in our eggless range:
- Almond/ Macadamia/ Earl grey Butter cookies
- Hazelnut pods
- Chocolate rare cheesecake
- Froyo ice cream
- Coconut ice cream
- Strawberry cheese ice cream
- Chocolate ice cream
For vegans our plant-based and dairy-free items are the following:
- Coconut ice cream
Do note we do not use vegan cream/ vegan oil/ vegan cheese as they contain vegetable fats that are not keto-friendly. Be careful of vegan keto items, try not to eat them if you are not vegan.
Kekito Bakery is not halal certified, however all our items are made with halal ingredients (no pork, no lard, all ingredients with halal logo), except for Foret Noire Blackforest cake which contains rum (can be excluded upon request).
Yes, we take care to use all-natural ingredients in our cakes.
Do note we do use natural alternative sweeteners Monkfruit Sweetener, and Alluose- they have a GRAS status (Generally recognised as safe) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Out of the abundance of care, we suggest to provide the cakes for children above the age of 2.
Yes our cakes are sugarless, flourless, low carb and contain low carb ingredients. Mothers who have gestational diabetes can consume the cakes without worrying that their blood sugar reading will go into the dangerous territory. These is because our sweeteners do not get digested by the body and will be expelled, and the flourless formula ensures little to no sugar entering the body. Mothers with diabetes can enjoy with a peace of mind.
Do note we do use natural alternative sweeteners, they have a GRAS status (Generally recognised as safe) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If large quantities are consumed, one may experience gas or have a laxative response, although these are very rare and we have not have any reported case on our items. We have served many pregnant mothers since we opened in 2019. To be extra safe, if you are more sensitive to digestive issues, we suggest to not eat more than ¼ of the whole cake at one time, or the whole pint of ice cream in one sitting. Eat in moderation! 😊
Some of the cakes contain gelatine (mostly in cakes containing cream). We use halal beef gelatine, but we can use fish gelatine upon request. If you would like us to omit gelatine, call us to enquire.