Join our small knit team of passionate bakers.
Baker Assistant (Full-time/Part-time)
Fresh Grads/ Malaysians/ SG/PR welcome
Our little shop is looking for a baking-cum- shop assistant.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Frost and decorate cream cakes according to fixed design, bake bakery’s selected items when required
– Assist with walk-in sales, arrange deliveries, prepare cakes for display
– Responsible for daily cleanliness of outlet
– 5-6 working day/ week (including weekend). Part-timers min 3 days/week.
– Experience in basic cake decorating and baking
Attractive Staff Benefits:
Bonus for good performance, Annual Leave, CPF Contribution, Staff Discount, Birthday Leave
On-the-job training provided
We are a small team with high growth opportunities, interested to invest in your growth and learning
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, work experience and expected salary.
For the professional baker, you love baking and making cakes all day, everyday. This is an opportunity to join us in creating revolutionary healthy bakes. Exceptional & loyal team members will be invited to our employee ownership program where you will get to join the management team and be a partner of the bakery.
Roles and responsibility:
- Produce highest quality and consistent product standards
- Clean and maintain baking tools and equipment
- Work closely with head baker and colleagues to achieve high satisfaction of products and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the proper usage of ingredients and minimise food waste
- Preparation of pastry products for store front sale
- Take on duties at Front of House when required
- Any other tasks as instructed by the head chef
- Certificate in Bakery Skills or its equivalent
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail
- Able to work in small, occasionally hot environment and handle big loads of batter
- 5-6 days work week and able to work on weekends/public holidays
Please send complete resume including: 1) Personal details and contact information 2) All relevant and past work experience with references. 3) Last drawn salary and expected salary. 4) Estimated date of availability/notice period
Email to: email@example.com with the title : Application for Baker
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.